I’m running for City Council at-large to ensure that Littleton remains a great place to live, study, work, retire, and enjoy the outdoors.
I love our Historic downtown. I am charmed by the festive lights and unique shops. As well as Littleton’s people and businesses, I value our amazing parks, trails, and open spaces. Our library and museum are City treasures and important to many people as well. I am grateful to live in a community with such a deep sense of home and belonging.
I know we have something special here–something special that we must cherish and preserve.
Littleton Challenges and Opportunities
- Safety – I will ensure that the City is equipped to handle the mental health challenges of a post-pandemic era by strengthening partnerships with schools, social service organizations, and the police. I support programs that have mental health professionals ride along on crisis calls with police.
- Local Business – I will make it easier for Littleton businesses to do business by advocating for thoughtful land use and elimination of excessive red tape.
- Revenue Crisis – While various ballot measures might help mitigate the current revenue crisis faced by the City, long-term strategy is necessary to prevent this from happening again. I will support a diversified–and modernized–revenue stream.
- Traffic – I will advocate with RTD for a reliable, safe, and affordable bus and rail service that gets our residents where they need to go, thus reducing traffic congestion.
- Housing – I will honor Littleton’s culture of diversity by advocating for attractive, safe, affordable, and community-minded housing, so that downsizing seniors and upsizing Millennials can afford to live here.
- Our Quality of Life – I will advocate for Littleton’s parks, trails, museum, and library– important amenities that make life better for all of our residents.
- Transparent, Open Leadership – I believe in the value of diverse opinions and will seek input about community priorities from residents representing all points of view and walks of life.
I am a supporter of the South Metro Land Conservancy and Friends of the Littleton Library and Museum.